50mm dollies and stand off - ideal for lower bond strength coating on wood, concrete & plastic
Automatic model electronically applies smooth and continuous pressure
Environmentally sealed enclosure - weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
High-grade, industrial pressure sensor ensures continued accuracy
Electronically controlled hydraulic pump that automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure. This reduces user effort and the risk of influencing the pulling process
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- User adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time
- Easily select dolly sizes, change measurement units or store readings with the touch of a button.
- With mis-alignment compensation: a uniquely spherical articulating dolly head is engaged into a ring of small ball bearings, ensuring correct alignment.
- Conversion charts not required - tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size.
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning re-use and can be kept as a permanent record.
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- Quality hydraulic pump can be used in any position.
- Rugged carrying case.
Automatic Model - 50mm kit
0.4 - 3.8 MPa
50 - 560 psi
100 - 7550 N
0.01 MPa (1 psi)
+/- 1% full scale
50 mm (qty 8)
Lower bond strength coatings on wood, concrete and plastic
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.