50mm C1583 dollies and stand off - ideal for concrete surfaces and overlays
Automatic model electronically applies smooth and continuous pressure
Environmentally sealed enclosure - weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
High-grade, industrial pressure sensor ensures continued accuracy
Electronically controlled hydraulic pump that automatically applies smooth and continuous pull-off pressure. This reduces user effort and the risk of influencing the pulling process
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- User adjustable pull rate, pull limit and hold time
- Easily select dolly sizes, change measurement units or store readings with the touch of a button.
- With mis-alignment compensation: a uniquely spherical articulating dolly head is engaged into a ring of small ball bearings, ensuring correct alignment.
- Conversion charts not required - tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size.
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning re-use and can be kept as a permanent record.
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- Quality hydraulic pump can be used in any position.
- Rugged carrying case.
Automatic Model - 50mm C1533 kit
0.4 - 3.8 MPa
50 - 560 psi
100 - 7550 N
0.01 MPa (1 psi)
+/- 1% full scale
50 mm (qty 4)
Lower bond strength coatings on wood, concrete and plastic
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.