20mm dollies and stand off - ideal for higher bond strength coating on metal
Manual model applies pressure at a user-specified rate-of-pull
Environmentally sealed enclosure - weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
High-grade, industrial pressure sensor ensures continued accuracy
Portable, hand-operated instrument which requires no external power source - ideal for lab and field use.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- Pull Rate Indicator - allows operator to easily monitor and adjust the rate of pull in accordance with international test methods.
- Easily select dolly sizes, change measurement units or store readings with the touch of a button.
- With mis-alignment compensation: a uniquely spherical articulating dolly head is engaged into a ring of small ball bearings, ensuring correct alignment.
- Conversion charts not required - tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size.
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning re-use and can be kept as a permanent record.
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- Quality hydraulic pump can be used in any position.
- Rugged carrying case.
Manual model - 20mm kit
0.7 - 20 MPa
100 - 3000 psi
0.01 MPa (1 psi)
+/- 1% full scale
20 mm (qty 20)
Higher bond strength coatings on metals
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.