20mm dollies and stand off - ideal for higher bond strength coating on metal
Manual model applies pressure at a user-specified rate-of-pull
Environmentally sealed enclosure - weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
High-grade, industrial pressure sensor ensures continued accuracy
Portable, hand-operated instrument which requires no external power source - ideal for lab and field use.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- Pull Rate Indicator - allows operator to easily monitor and adjust the rate of pull in accordance with international test methods.
- Easily select dolly sizes, change measurement units or store readings with the touch of a button.
- With mis-alignment compensation: a uniquely spherical articulating dolly head is engaged into a ring of small ball bearings, ensuring correct alignment.
- Conversion charts not required - tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size.
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning re-use and can be kept as a permanent record.
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- Quality hydraulic pump can be used in any position.
- Rugged carrying case.
Manual model - 20mm kit
0.7 - 20 MPa
100 - 3000 psi
0.01 MPa (1 psi)
+/- 1% full scale
20 mm (qty 20)
Higher bond strength coatings on metals
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.