- Made from Tungsten Carbide, a material two and a half times harder than hardened steel for a cutter that stays sharp 50 times longer
- 25mm blade with cutting profile on one edge, strong aluminium shaft and ergonomic plastic grip
- Provides a better result than testing adhesion with a regular knife
- Used to test a wide range of coatings, such as films, varnishes and paints
- 6 teeth with 1mm spacing, for coatings below 50 micrometres
Give yourself the advantage
The advantage of using PCWI cutters over using a knife blade:
- The cutter exerts no side-ward pressure on a dried hard film. You won't shear the coating, causing the test to fail prematurely.
Lasts 50 times longer
- Tungsten Carbide is two and a half times harder than hardened steel. This means that PCWI cutters stay sharp 50 times longer than the steel blade you are using now.
Any material and any job.
- The precision sharpened carbide cutter works beautifully on jobs like paint on wood. The cutter will also handle jobs on steel, thanks to its toughened hardness.
- These cross-hatch adhesion cutters will allow the adhesion of a wide range of coatings to be measured according to standards AS1580 method 408.4, BS3900-E6, ASTM 3359-B, DIN53 151, and ISO 2409. The coatings can range from Coating Films, Varnishes, and Paints from either single or multi-coat applications.
- The cutter has a 25mm tungsten carbide blade with cutting profile along one edge, a strong Aluminium shaft and comfortable ergonomic plastic grip.
1mm cutter with 6 teeth, designed for coating below 50 micrometres
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.