Give yourself the advantage
The advantage of using PCWI cutters over using a knife blade:
- The cutter exerts no side-ward pressure on a dried hard film. You won't shear the coating, causing the test to fail prematurely.
Lasts 50 times longer
- Tungsten Carbide is two and a half times harder than hardened steel. This means that PCWI cutters stay sharp 50 times longer than the steel blade you are using now.
Any material and any job.
- The precision sharpened carbide cutter works beautifully on jobs like paint on wood. The cutter will also handle jobs on steel, thanks to its toughened hardness.
- These cross-hatch adhesion cutters will allow the adhesion of a wide range of coatings to be measured according to standards AS1580 method 408.4, BS3900-E6, ASTM 3359-B, DIN53 151, and ISO 2409. The coatings can range from Coating Films, Varnishes, and Paints from either single or multi-coat applications.
- The cutter has a 25mm tungsten carbide blade with cutting profile along one edge, a strong Aluminium shaft and comfortable ergonomic plastic grip.
2mm cutter with 6 teeth, designed for coating above 50 micrometres
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.