The Protimeter MMS2 is an all in one moisture meter with an easy to use simple user interface
Kit incl humidity sleeves, drill bit/stop, Mini-Hygrostick, salts test
Developed to meet the ASTM F2170 standard
The new Protimeter MMS2 Flooring kit has been developed to meet the ASTM F2170-11 standard for in situ humidity test in concrete. Included is the multi-function Protimeter MMS2 that also allows rapid evaluation of the slabs moisture level. The new patent pending adjustable sleeves allow the user to make measurements in 4" to 6" concrete slabs without the need for cutting the sleeves. Mini Hygrostick sensors are reusable making this the most cost effective system available.
- Pin moisture measurement.
- Noninvasive moisture measurement.
- Ambient relative humidity and temperature measurement.
- Equilibrium humidity measurement in concrete floors.
- Psychrometric calculations.
- Laser pointer surface non-contact temperature measurement.
- Data logging.
- Firmware up gradable.
- In situ relative humidity and temperature - required for ASTM F2170 standard.
- Relative humidity and temperature in the ambient conditions - required for ASTM F2170 standard.
- Surface temperature - required for ASTM F2170 standard.
- Noninvasive instant moisture evaluation used prior to in-situ RH moisture test.
- Pin type moisture measurement, evaluating wood floor materials.
- Data logging.
Dimensions: 190.5 x 94 x 56mm
Power: 9V battery (included)
Data Storage: Store up to 8,000 results with date and time stamp from all instrument functions with the push of a button. Store 6,100 results with automatic logging.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.