- Defelsko PosiTector 200 D1 Standard Coating Thickness Gauge measures the thickness of thicker soft coatings like Polyurea on non-metals including concrete
- Includes Standard PosiTector gauge body and 200 D Ultrasonic cabled probe
- 200D type probe for measuring thick, soft coatings such as Polyurea, Asphaltic Neoprene and more from 50 - 7600um
- Standard model includes USB for data download, Storage for 1000 readings and colour screen
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
Non-destructively measures the thickness of thicker soft coatings like Polyurea on non-metals including concrete using proven ultrasound technology. Advanced models measure up to 3 layers with graphics.
- Measures dry film thickness (DFT) of thick soft coatings up to 7.8mm thick
- Measures on non-metal surfaces such as concrete, screed, cement sheet, compressed timber and more
- Specifically tuned for coatings including Polyurea, Asphaltic Neoprene and very thick Polymers
- Confirming your compliance with supplier or customer dry film thickness (DFT) specifications and standards
- For Building Inspectors, Applicators, Coating Inspectors, Quality Assurance
|PosiTector 200 D Advanced
|PosiTector 200 D Standard
|PosiTector 200 D Probe Only
|Advanced Body & Probe
|Standard Body & Probe
|Thick, Soft Coatings
Very Thick Polymers
|50 - 7,600 μm / 2 - 300 mils
|± (20 μm + 3%)
|± (1 mils + 3%)
|Minimum Layer Thickness*
|50 um / 2 mil
* For Advanced models in multiple-layer applications only. Dependent on material being tested.
** Range limits apply to polymer based coatings only. D probe polyurea range is 50 to 5,000 μm (2 to 200 mils).
- Advanced Gauge Body
- 200D Probe
- Couplant (ultrasonic gel)
- Plastic shims or block
- Protective rubber holster
- Wrist strap
- 3 AAA Batteries
- Convenient carrying case
- Protective lens shield
- Long form certificate of calibration traceable to NIST or PTB
- USB cable
- Posisoft software
- Two year warranty
Other Product Variants for wood / composities / polyurea / thick coatings:
|PosiTector 200 B Series
|PosiTector 200 C Series
|200 B Series
|200 C Series
|Wood & Plastic
Carbon Fibre & Composites
Automotive on Composites / Bumpers
|Waterproofing Membrane Thickness
Coatings on Concrete, Screed, Cement Sheet etc.
Epoxy, Polyurethane, Floor Coatings & more
Coatings on Fibreglass, Strucaflor, FRP and other construction materials
|13 - 1,000 μm
|50 - 3,800 μm
- PCWI can calibrate your coating thickness gauge. Contact us to arrange a quote.
Training and Support:
- PCWI can step you through every aspect of your 200 Series gague to ensure accurate and reliable measurements.
- We offer support by phone, email or video call to suit you.
Coating Thickness Standards:
|PCWI Ferrous Set
|0, 75, 150, 250, 500um
|PCWI Certified Film Set
|Contact us to select 6 films
- Other sets are available including thin sets and high build sets as well as custom sets.
- Certified and non-certified shims/films.
- Contact us to build your set.
|PosiTector Hard Case
|AC Power Kit
|Defelsko Certified Polystyrene Blocks
- Defelsko gauges and probes come with a 2 year warranty.
- Ready to measure—no adjustment required for most applications
- Large 2.8" impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- On-gage help explains menu items at the touch of a button
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Measure the total thickness of a coating system (Standard model)
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max, and number of readings while measuring
- Max Thick Mode displays the deepest ultrasonic echo eliminating the need to adjust the Lo Range—ideal for ignoring unwanted surface echos
- Screen Capture – save 100 screen images for record keeping and review
- Up to 30% longer battery life
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data
- Software Updates via web keep your gage current
- Weatherproof, dustproof, and water resistant—IP65-rated enclosure
- Ergonomic design with durable rubberized grip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster for added impact resistance
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- Storage of 1,000 readings per probe—stored readings can be viewed or downloaded (Standard model)
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 200, 6000, DPM, IRT, RTR, SPG, SST, SHD, BHI, and UTG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage, soluble salt tester, hardness tester, or ultrasonic wall thickness gage
- Auto rotating display with Flip Lock
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
Advanced Version Includes
Includes ALL features as shown above plus...
- Measure the total thickness of a coating system or up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system.
- Graphics mode with screen capture for detailed analysis of the coating system
- Storage of 250,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches
- Prompted Batch Mode—create pre-defined batches with on-screen text and image prompts for each reading
- Live graphing of measurement data
- SSPC-PA 9 modes help users comply with standards by prompting for min/max specifications, displaying the necessary readings, and automatically calculating statistics with a pass/fail result
- Touchscreen keyboard for quickly renaming batches, adding notes, and more
- Multiple stored calibration adjustments for measuring on a variety of coating applications
- WiFi technology wirelessly synchronizes with PosiSoft.net and downloads software updates
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology for data transfer to a mobile device running the PosiTector App or optional portable printer. BLE API available for integration into third-party software.
- Integrate with third-party software, drones, ROVs, PLCs, and robotic devices using several industry-standard communication protocols
Powerful desktop software for downloading, archiving, and reporting measurement data. No internet connection required.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Import readings directly from the gage via USB, WiFi, or legacy PosiSoft Desktop versions
- Fully integrates with PosiSoft.net—backup and synchronize jobs, batches, readings, and report templates to the cloud
- Generate custom, professional PDF reports
- Include inspection information such as on-site pictures, screen captures, notes and more to communicate important details
Click to learn more: PosiSoft Desktop
An easy-to-use mobile app (iOS/ Android) that connects to your PosiTector Advanced, PosiTector Smartlink, or PosiTest AT-A. Compatible with PosiSoft.net.
Click to learn more: PosiTector App
A simple gage interface to retrieve data in a manner similar to a flash drive. No software to install or internet connection required.
Click to learn more: PosiSoft USB
PCWI is an authorised prime distributor of the Defelsko range in Australia. Contact us for any questions or support on Defelsko products
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.