• C type probe measures the thickness of coatings on non metals including concrete, fiberglass and more
• Advanced model measures total costing system thickness or up to 3 individual layers
• Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included
• Probe Only for use with Positector Standard or Advanced guage bodies
Non-destructively measures a wide variety of applications using proven ultrasound technology. Measure coating thickness over wood, concrete, plastic, and more. Advanced models measure up to 3 layers with graphics.
Probe Only - for use with PosiTector Standard or Advanced gauge body. Features listed are for the gauge as connected to the gauge body. Check probe compatibility below.
- Ready to measure—no adjustment required for most applications
- NEW Larger 2.8" impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- NEW On-gage help explains menu items at the touch of a button
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Measure the total thickness of a coating system (Standard model)
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max, and number of readings while measuring
- Max Thick Mode displays the deepest ultrasonic echo eliminating the need to adjust the Lo Range—ideal for ignoring unwanted surface echos
- NEW Screen Capture – save 100 screen images for record keeping and review
- NEW up to 30% longer battery life
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data
- Software Updates via web keep your gage current
- NEW Weatherproof, dustproof, and water resistant—IP65-rated enclosure
- NEW Ergonomic design with durable rubberized grip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster for added impact resistance
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe
- Responsive transducers provide fast, accurate readings
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included
- Proven non-destructive ultrasonic technique conforms to ASTM D6132 and ISO 2808
- NEW Storage of 1,000 readings per probe—stored readings can be viewed or downloaded (Standard model)
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 200, 6000, DPM, IRT, RTR, SPG, SST, SHD, BHI, and UTG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage, soluble salt tester, hardness tester, or ultrasonic wall thickness gage
- NEW Auto rotating display with Flip Lock
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
Advanced Version Includes
Includes ALL features as shown above plus...
- Measure the total thickness of a coating system or up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system.
- Graphics mode with screen capture for detailed analysis of the coating system
- NEW Storage of 250,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches
- NEW Prompted Batch Mode—create pre-defined batches with on-screen text and image prompts for each reading
- Live graphing of measurement data
- NEW SSPC-PA 9 modes help users comply with standards by prompting for min/max specifications, displaying the necessary readings, and automatically calculating statistics with a pass/fail result
- NEW Touchscreen keyboard for quickly renaming batches, adding notes, and more
- NEW Multiple stored calibration adjustments for measuring on a variety of coating applications
- WiFi technology wirelessly synchronizes with PosiSoft.net and downloads software updates
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology for data transfer to a mobile device running the PosiTector App or optional portable printer. BLE API available for integration into third-party software.
- Integrate with third-party software, drones, ROVs, PLCs, and robotic devices using several industry-standard communication protocols
|Polymer coatings on wood, plastic, etc.||Coatings on concrete, fiberglass, etc.||Thick, soft coatings such as polyurea, asphalitic neoprene, very thick polymers, etc.|
|Measurement Range*||13 - 1,000 µm||50 - 3,800 µm||50-7,600 µm|
|0.5-40 mils||2-150 mils||2-300 mils|
|Accuracy||± (2 µm +3% of reading)||± (20 µm + 3% of reading)|
|± (0.1 mils+3% of reading)||± (1 mil +3% of reading)|
|Minimum Layer Thickness**||13 µm||50 µm||500 µm|
|0.5 mils||2 mils||20 mils|
* Range limits apply to polymer coatings. D probe-polyurea range is 50-5000µm (2-200 mils).
** For multiple-layer applications only. Dependent on material being tested.
- 200C Probe
- Couplant (ultrasonic gel)
- Plastic block
- Long form certificate of calibration traceable to NIST or PTB
- Posisoft software
- Two year warranty
Powerful desktop software for downloading, archiving, and reporting measurement data. No internet connection required.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Import readings directly from the gage via USB, WiFi, or legacy PosiSoft Desktop versions
- Fully integrates with PosiSoft.net—backup and synchronize jobs, batches, readings, and report templates to the cloud
- Generate custom, professional PDF reports
- Include inspection information such as on-site pictures, screen captures, notes and more to communicate important details
Click to learn more: PosiSoft Desktop
An easy-to-use mobile app (iOS/ Android) that connects to your PosiTector Advanced, PosiTector Smartlink, or PosiTest AT-A. Compatible with PosiSoft.net.
Click to learn more: PosiTector App
A simple gage interface to retrieve data in a manner similar to a flash drive. No software to install or internet connection required.
Click to learn more: PosiSoft USB
200 Series probes will work on most recent Advanced or Standard gauge bodies. See below or probe compatibility chart to check compatibility.
|Probe||Advanced Body||Standard Body||Smartlink|
|200B||S/N: 700000+||S/N: 780321+||Not Compatible|
|200C||S/N: 700000+||S/N: 700000+||Not Compatible|
|200D||S/N: 700000+||S/N: 700000+||Not Compatible|
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.