Measure material and coating thickness, while detecting pits & flaws in a single mode (PECT)
Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology
ELECTRONIC PLATFORM Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Two Channels - Dual pulsers and receivers.
- Up to 140Hz pulse repetition rate.
- Display update rate of 25 times per second.
- Adjustable gain settings - vlow, low, med, hi, vhi.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Time corrected gain (TCG).
- Measurement modes: Pulse-Echo, Pulse-Echo w/Coating, Pulse-Echo w/Temperature Compensation, Echo-Echo, Echo-Echo verify, & Coating Only.
- Automatic: probe zero, probe recognition, and temperature compensation.
- Stores up to 64 custom setups for specific applications.
- High Speed Scan of up to 50 readings per second.
- Audible/visual alarm with hi and lo limit settings.
- Built-in differential mode for QC inspections.
- Time based B-Scan feature for cross section material scans.
- Windows PC software included.
Dimensions: 63.5 (W) x 165 (H) x 31.5 (D) mm
Weight: 383g (with batteries)
Range: see attached datasheet
Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +60 deg C
The Instrument is tested over the range 0 to 6mm using PCWI internal reference Standards.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.