With single element delay-line 15MHz transducer - 1/4" diameter, side entry, microdot connector
Time based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material
Echo-to-echo mode measures thickness without removing the paint or coating
Set high/low tolerances with audible beeper and visual LEDs
Adjustable square wave pulser provides the flexibility necessary for both high resolution and penetration requirements.
Selectable viewing options provide the user with additional flexibility during operation: RF waveform, +/- Rectified waveform, and Large Digits with Scan Bar.
Time based B-Scan feature displays a cross section of the test material. Displays the profile of the opposite surface of the material.
Adjustable resolution settings add to the PVX's flexibilty.
- Hardware AGC gain control for multiple echo and thru-paint measurement.
- Multiple calibration options: One Point, Two Point, or selection from a Material List.
- 16 factory setups and 48 user-defined setups. User defined setups can be edited for custom applications.
- PVX is equipped with an alpha-numeric data logger to provide increased versatility for those custom reporting needs.
- The high speed scan feature speeds up the inspection process by making 32 measurements per second. Remove transducer from the test material and display the minimum measurement scanned.
- Visual and audible alarm with hi and lo limit settings for specific application tolerances.
- Auto find features locates the detection point(s) and adjusts the display settings to bring the waveform into view.
- PVX comes complete with our WindowsÂ« PC software for transferring data to and from a PC.
For technical specification see attached datasheet.
Dimensions: 63.5 (W) x 165 (H) x 31.5 (D) mm
Weight: 383g (with batteries)
Range: see attached datasheet
Operating Temperature Range: -10 to +60 deg C
Calibration is done by comparison to PCWI ultrasonic calibration blocks.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.