- Made from Tungsten Carbide, a material two and a half times harder than hardened steel for a cutter that stays sharp 50 times longer
- Replacement blade for PCWI cross-hatch adhesion cutters
- Provides a better result than testing adhesion with a regular knife
- Used to test a wide range of coatings, such as films, varnishes and paints
- 11 teeth with 1mm spacing
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.