- Measures the force required to pull a specified test diameter of coatings or material away from its substrate using hydraulic pressure
- 50mm C1583 dollies and stand off - ideal for concrete surfaces and overlays
- Manual model applies pressure at a user-specified rate-of-pull
- Environmentally sealed enclosure - weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
- High-grade, industrial pressure sensor ensures continued accuracy
Portable, hand-operated instrument which requires no external power source - ideal for lab and field use.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- Pull Rate Indicator - allows operator to easily monitor and adjust the rate of pull in accordance with international test methods.
- Easily select dolly sizes, change measurement units or store readings with the touch of a button.
- With mis-alignment compensation: a uniquely spherical articulating dolly head is engaged into a ring of small ball bearings, ensuring correct alignment.
- Conversion charts not required - tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size.
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning re-use and can be kept as a permanent record.
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof.
- Quality hydraulic pump can be used in any position.
- Rugged carrying case.
Manual model - 50mm C1533 kit
0.4 - 3.3 MPa
50 - 480 psi
0.01 MPa (1 psi)
+/- 1% Full Scale
50 mm (qty 4)
Concrete surfaces and overlays
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.